E-commerce manager us h/f
- Siège Etam
- Intérim / Freelance
- New York
Since 1916, Etam has led the industry in innovation, sustainability, and women's empowerment. We are the #1 lingerie brand in France, with over 850 stores across 50+ countries.
Now, Etam is expanding to the US. Our mission is to become America's go-to for affordable luxury lingerie, offering a mix of playful, high-quality fashion and basics – all with that French je ne sais quoi.
We are looking for a talented and dynamic E-Commerce Manager to join our US-based team.
This is a freelance or contract-to-hire opportunity. We are looking for someone who can work 30 hours per week, but are flexible. This person will be working remotely until an office is established in New York City.
As the E-Commerce Manager for Etam US, you will own the analysis, strategy, and execution for our online sales channel.
Reporting to the US General Manager, you will collaborate with Acquisition, Marketing, Merchandising, and Web Development teams in France to optimize the shopping experience.
· Analyze KPIs (site conversion, acquisition efficiency, and more).
· Report out on weekly business performance.
· Maximize sales and profitability of the site through seasonal strategies, business analysis, and reaction to sales trend.
· Maintain the product catalog, partnering with French teams to upload new products to the website on-time and accurately.
· Ensure ecommerce site reflects the Étam brand and speaks to our target customer.
· Identify product issues and improvement strategies.
· Conduct regular QA audits to ensure an optimal customer experience.
· Manage conversion improvement strategies including A/B testing, improved checkout flows, and product messaging.
· Execute marketing and promotional calendar. Manage flawless execution of site promotions.
· Partner closely with Email Marketing team to align and refine key messaging.
· Align with Merchandising team to promote big seasonal ideas.
You have a 4+ years of e-commerce site management experience and
Strong analytical abilities and an understanding of how to use data to drive business results.
You enjoy working in a fast-paced and growing environment. You are comfortable working with distributed teams across multiple time zones.
Proactive and action-orientated you ontribute and lead meetings with confidence, direction, and clear outcomes.
You approach problems with a solution-oriented mindset.
Highly proficient in Google Analytics and Excel it would be a nice to have if you have a SalesForce CommerceCloud experience.
Etam is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
We actively encourage everyone to consider joining our team.
Plus de 100 ans d'amour des femmes, de passion pour les belles dentelles, d'expertise et d'innovation. Un Show sexy et joyeux très attendu chaque année. Plus d'un million d'abonnés Instagram, 414 points de vente en France et un site e.commerce performant. Il faut dire que depuis 1916, Etam accompagne les femmes dans tous les moments de leur vie, avec des collections pensées pour elles pour exprimer le meilleur d'elles-mêmes mais aussi pour la planète.
Vous avez à coeur de rejoindre une aventure familiale audacieuse et passionnante ?
Le Groupe s'engage à travers son programme WECARE, à être exigeant et transparent dans la conception de ses collections, à innover pour une mode plus durable et enfin à placer l'humain dans toutes ses diversités, au cœur du changement.